The quiet and intimate atmosphere at Buena Vista Surf Club is maintained by our deliberate decision to remain small. This feature, however, makes scheduling and booking a vital process. When making a reservation you are committing to occupy the lodge/cabaña(s) for the reserved dates, just as we are making a commitment to have the lodge/cabaña(s) available for you. No-shows, late arrivals and schedule changes can have a big impact on a lodge of just a few rooms.
We ask, therefore, that you agree with the terms and conditions of our reservation policy:
- Deposits are pre-payments.
- Late arrivals are responsible for a cabaña left empty for a night.
- Early departures are responsible for the vacant cabaña portion of the reserved stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable and we do not give refunds in case of changed travel plans, late arrival or early departure.
- You are here at your own risk. BVSC is not responsible for any injuries.
- Buena Vista Surf Club is not responsible for any damage to or loss of your belongings.
By sending us your deposit, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the reservation policy of Buena Vista Surf Club.
Unfortunately we’re not able to accept credit cards at the lodge, but you can use your credit card for payments of your deposit through PayPal; we require a 50% non-refundable deposit upon booking.
If we have not received your deposit within a week, we have the right to cancel your reservation. Should you encounter any difficulties making the deposit, please contact us.
Please use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address for the deposit. PayPal might apply a fee.
The remaining amount (50%) needs to be paid upon arrival (Note: the closest ATM is in San Juan Del Sur). All other expenses (drinks, board rentals, etc) can be paid at the end of your stay. Please note, we only accept cash payments in USD or Cordobas. Please ensure your Dollar bills are in good condition, as any notes with tears, ink stains, etc. are deemed unacceptable in Nicaragua (and therefore here at the lodge).